Analytics Translators – the new must-have role, according to McKinsey – bridge the gap between data science and business teams.
They create meaning from analytics to help stakeholders make informed decisions. Insight managers and agency researchers increasingly need to be analytics translators for their organisations and clients.
In this on-demand masterclass, you’ll see why working with data science is becoming a top priority for organisations and learn the key features of the Analytics Translator role:
- The most common sources of data used in analytics projects
- An overview of the main machine learning tools used by data scientists
- The core steps for planning and executing data analytics projects
- Common challenges when working with data scientists
- Implications for research / insights departments and agencies.